Personal Assistant (PA)
Any location - remote working options available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PA to support our Head of Strategic Operations. The opportunity requires an individual to provide a client-focused, cost-effective, and efficient support service.
With UK offices in Bristol, Leamington, London, and Sheffield, the successful candidate has the option of working from any of our offices or from home but the role may require occasional travel to the London office.
The role is full time or part time (28-35 hours per week excluding breaks) with hours to be agreed and the ability to work with flexibility is preferred. On occasion additional hours may be required to meet the needs of the business.
- Full Personal Assistant duties including;
- Arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches and attendance at conferences etc.
- Arranging UK and worldwide travel (arranging travel, visas and accommodation)
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Assisting manager on all appropriate projects
- Organising diaries, prioritising appointments, and managing deadlines as necessary
- Dealing with incoming email, judging urgency and action required
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Managing and submitting expenses for processing
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Standardising procedures and generating templates for repeat tasks
- Organising and prioritising workload and keeping a level-headed approach in a busy working environment
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, and you may be required to undertake duties outside of this list where necessary to ensure the needs of the business are met.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in administration
- Confident organising professional travel
- Extremely organised
- An expert multi-tasker with the ability to forward plan
- Experienced in prioritising work and managing time effectively
- Comfortable with managing a varied workload quickly and accurately, and both setting and meeting deadlines
- Able to demonstrate an exceptional telephone manner
- Level-headed in their approach, particularly when circumstances change at short notice
- Willing to learn and pick up new systems and processes
- A confident communicator, able to interact effectively with staff of all levels and clients, recognising the need to be discreet in some circumstances
- A team player with a proactive approach to work and ability to apply own initiative
- IT literate with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A true professional able to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
Apply for this vacancy